Writing at a whim

Monday, November 2, 2009

Untitled

i.
When a thought dies,
it extinguishes
like fire when oxygen
is sucked dry.

dried is what i am
with your existence
or lack thereof.

ii.
Administer to me
drugs in moderated doses

i mustn't live without it
though it is lethal
and eventually kills

morphine kills.

iii.
You i'd place at the edge
of my cotton heart
where the sutures can
barely contain you

i could easily blow you away
i couldn't make you go away.

iv.
How can i walk into your mind
when guards are guarding me

you are not in the room
i am in the room.

Labels:


/10:26 PM

about me

vanessa.
boring and inscrutable.
satirical and opinionated.
sardonic but innocuous.
enigmatic and taciturn.
pococurante but caring.
neurotic but with equanimity.
you wouldn't get me at all,
cause I wouldn't let you.

quote

"Let me tell you this: Some of life's questions you have to answer, some you just have to dance your face off and scream "no comment."" --- John Mayer

drop a line

previously
my past


you people

3 of us
Cell
Desiree
Eunice
Freesia
Janice
Jasmine Wee
Jessie
Jiaying
Kristal
Pearlly
Shiyun
Tingen
Wanwen
Weilien
Xinyi